Monday, October 21, 2013

Here it goes again....

Tis the season to be jolly falalalalalalalala....at least that's how it feels with both sides of my family done their xmas shopping and talking about xmas parties.    WTH?  I haven't even sent out my wedding thank you's.  (Sorry, again, dad)

Its been a tad busy around here with hockey.  What will we ever do with ourselves when its all done?  I guess you'll have to stay tuned.

This weekend was 5 games in 3 days.  3 at home and 2 on the road.  Unfortunately for the boys they had some big BIG losses, and a big big win.  Retzky went 1-1, C-man went 1-2. 

I have turned over a new leaf, however, and I'm only looking at the positive.  The games were close in proximity and manageable (as DH was around).  The older boy had 5 points, and the younger one didn't have a lot of goals get around him.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Retzky tells me that this new positive outlook on hockey/athletics will only last a week.  I'm out to prove him wrong. 

Unfortunately the younger boy has started having some feet issues, so we have been researching, making doctor appointments and trying new and old remedies alike.  It could be a long season for him if we don't find a cure - so I'll keep you posted. 

oh yes...btw....I have been job hunting a little more seriously.  I have turned down one and been turned down a few more than that (hard on the ego, but I'll survive).  Something will come up - it always does. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

three days since you posted--still have the positive outlook?

love yah
velvis

COUGAR MAMA said...

We were on a bus after the last game - that always helps keep the lips zipped. LOL

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to our diary. Little snippets from our day ....here in Southtown. Enjoy.