Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just keep swimmin, swimmin

I love Finding Nemo....I could watch it 100 times.  Dory has a memory like mine, and she seems ridiculously happy.  I'll get there eventually.

Both DH and I forgot our anniversary last week.  Thank goodness!  I would hate it if he remembered and lavished me with presents.  (ok, just hate if he remembered and I didn't - I probably wouldn't hate the gifts).  We had a nice supper with some friends over.  It was the first time in a long time that we actually got to see each other on our actual date.  16 years.   Time flies when your having fun.

The boys are still busy with hockey.  This week we have hockey related dr's appointment for c-mans feet, work a canteen shift, two hockey practises, deliver catalogues (ongoing fundraiser), retzkys tournament and c-mans out of town swing. 

Thank goodness that DH has holidays as the tournament in Regina starts Thursday.  He gets that duty....I'll take the northern bus trip. 

So, were gonna keep swimming.  Keep that positive outlook.....and no "professional advice" from the parents.  No matter how right we are. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two. love you both
velvis

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to our diary. Little snippets from our day ....here in Southtown. Enjoy.